2017 Spring Season Information
Updated Monday March 27, 2017 by JCYB.
- 2017 Spring Registration is now open. Please click on the above banner to register online.
- Our last walk up registrations will be Febuary 19, from 1:00-3:00 pm at Slice of Brooklyn Pizza (172 Imperal Way)
- The cost for Tball - Major is $100 plus *$50 fundraising. Each player will receive 5 spirit cards that can be sold for $10 a piece.
- Wee Ball is $50 + *$50 fundraising. Each player will receive 5 spirit cards that can be sold for $10 a piece.
- The registration DEADLINE is February 23rd at midnight.
- The seson will run April 15 - June 16 with practices starting in mid March
- Assessments will be Saturday, February 25th. Division times are as follows...
- ROOKIE 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- MAJOR 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- MINOR 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- There will be NO WALKUP REGISTRATIONS at assessments.
- Wee Ball and Tee Ball player DO NOT attend assessments
- WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND ASSESSMENTS? Any new player to the league, any player moving up a division or any player wishing to be placed back in the draft.
- Team Drafts will take place on Sunday, March 5th. You should be notified by your coach in the week after the draft.
- *Something new this year is that spirit card / fundraising money is now due at the time of registration. This is do to the lack of payments in the past and the difficulty collecting. This should eliminate a lot of headaches for our board as well as coaches, team moms and parents. Thanks for your understanding. With this, we are also offering an online payment plan this year. You will discover this during your regisgtration.
- If you have a registration question, please email Jason @ email@example.com
- JCYB families get 20% off at DICK'S Sporting Goods: 3/11 - 3/12. Download the flyer below.